Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Autumn

It has been some time since I have posted a note here...

Well it is Autumn, my favorite time of the year. I love the chilly mornings with a good amount of rain (gotta love Pittsburgh). (: The colors presented by Autumn and the atmosphere brings me utter and complete joy. That kind of joy that you can take in for hours and in time bring you to tears due to its beauty. 

I simply love this time of year (:

I am sitting here planning out decorating ideas and listening to some good country music (: 
It's a good night.

God created one amazingly beautiful world, he truly did.   

I hope you all are enjoying to beauty of this season. And if you somehow have yet to see it, I urge you to take sometime and take in the beauty it will bring you joy, I promise. Take time to enjoy the moment that you have. 

2 comments: