Saturday, April 23, 2011

Equality

It's been on my heart a lot the way that we treat on another in this world. Everything is about status and money and appearance...what you have and don't have...getting the newest most updated product(s)....it's about self. But what truly matters. In the end what are you really achieving. When you get old will you truely be happy with the life you lived?

God gave me a heart to hurts when I see those in pain or those in need, and I want to make more of a statement with what God has given me. We in this world need to open our eyes to those that are hurting, because what are we really doing to help? If we aren't living it then we are just talking about it and what will talking do if there is no action. The greed that fills so many individuals up is sad and unfortunate! We are so focused on 'me me me' that we have little time to look that those that barely living, where as we are focused on obtaining the newest iphone. Why?

1 Corinthians 8:13-15
"Our desire is not that others might be relieved while you are hard pressed, but that there might be equality. At the present time your plenty will supply what they need, so that in turn their plenty will supply what you need. Then there will be equality, as it is written "He who gathered much did not have too much, and he gathered little did not have too little."

Watch:

No comments:

Post a Comment