Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Little Things

Philippians 4:4-13

I am striving to find joy in the little things.
Being that I have a massive amount of work to and begin this week and finish by the end of April (so I can graduate...yay (: ), I am trying to ease my soul and remind myself it's just work. Stressing about it will not make it get done any faster or at that, help me get it done any faster. One of my very good friends Kirstin sent me a note on stress. Here it is:


Kirstin is such an amazing and great friend! I was encouraged when I received this (: I want to encourage you all out there to slow down and take to heart each of your days, they will be gone before you even realize it, so I urge you to slow down and enjoy them! My prayer is that you appreciate life in its entirely.

...I like "don't rely on your memory write things down" haha...I've been doing that I A LOT lately. I have a little book my roommate Terra gave me, and I have been written down the things to do once graduated (:

Which is your favorite?

At this moment I'm simply enjoying the day at hand. Sitting outside enjoying the sun (that just came out) and life...while I complete a paper. I feel at peace sitting outside and while typing this paper ... simply finding joy in doing so (:


Enjoying the smell and beautiful of God's art:





Philippians 4:11-13

"I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do anything through him who gives me strength."

No comments:

Post a Comment