Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hope

Graduation is less than a month for me (May 14th) and I will officially be done with my work load May 3rd. Lately the pressure of finishing the work has been overriding the excitement of finishing college. Though through all this craziness, I am grateful that I serve an amazing and loving God. It is so easy to get distracted and take my eyes off God and place them upon my work and  begin to worry. But thankfully God calms my soul and brings me the peace I need when things get crazy and I begin to doubt, he reassures me that I can do all things when he is first in my life. I am so grateful that I am not alone and that I have an amazing, peaceful, loving, strong and wise God. 

Matthew 11:28-30
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take me yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

This past week I lost focus of my hope, and placed it on school. How quickly the storm came, but I began to pray and listen to God...


Romans 5:5
"And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."

The storm is passing. God gives me hope, and in him my heart becomes secure. I am thankful that he shows and teaches me how to trust. God gives my life meaning, and him alone.

......By the way I am SO happy that it is spring; seeing blooming flowers everywhere!! 
These are ranunculus flower, one of my favorites (: They are so beautiful!!!!




Take some time out of your day and color. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment